Saturday, November 10, 2012

Dead or Alive?!!

Am I justified in being a tiny bit creeped out as I walked past my daughter's room during her nap today?

Of course, nothing was really creepy about it, she was clearly just laying, peacefully dead!!! asleep on the other side of her door.

Only 2 words came to mind, and if Scott were home or anyone who knows me best, you'll know what I would have said to you in a somewhat english accent, with a hint of old-time movie in my voice, pointing dramatically, eyes wide open with the bottom lids raised, head cocked slightly back diagonally, peering at the fingers laying lifeless under the door after one last hope of escape:

"MU(silent r)DER SCENE!!!!"

REE! REE! REE! REE!!
(Screechie violin sound...You know what I'm talkin' about)
Sydney, give me a break!
Halloween is over!
or as you would say it,
"Happyween, bye-bye."

Just so ya'll know, she has Scott's fingernails. :)

7 comments :

  1. hahaha! that would toooootally creep me out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just got creepier!! I turn my back for a few minutes and...RE RE RE RE!!! It's GONE!

      Delete
  2. lol this is fantastic. love your commentary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love how your personality shines through so well on your blog. :) You make me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could click a like button on all ya'lls comments. Thanks guys! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could click a like button on all ya'lls comments. Thanks guys! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment!! They make me happy and I love to hear what you have to say :) Thank you for it!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS