Sunday, June 10, 2012

Daddy Did Sydney's Hair for Church

He used my straightener, my hair pins and hairspray. This may be one of the first times she's ever worn her hair down as a style. She looks so much older! She looks so cute. I'm going to have to start having him do my hair!


Oh, and just to give you a little foreshadowing for the next post, (which will happen soon enough with some very exciting events...) that dress - 25c; shoes - 25c. 
What baby can dress better than that for 50 CENTS?! 

Next Post Preview:



2 comments :

  1. That outfit and hair do make her look so much older, but darling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it- like a mini princess or something ;) Thanks Megan!

      Delete

Please leave a comment!! They make me happy and I love to hear what you have to say :) Thank you for it!

BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS